The Trailer Shop was established in 2011 by Leslie and Terry Olson. Leslie is a Helena native and Terry is from eastern Montana. Terry has worked in the Helena auto dealerships for 15 years and the local trailer repair business for the past 9 years. The Trailer Shop provides service and repair to all makes and models of trailers including flatbed, cargo, boat, horse and RV trailers. We carry a full line of parts and have easy access to many more. Excellent service and a quick turnaround is our standard.
We carry B&W hitches gooseneck hitches, companion hitches and B&W stow and go hitches Most models in stock.
- Drawtite fifth wheel hitches and accessories
- Receiver hitches and all popular ball mounts
- Weight distribution hitches
- Complete line of trailer suspension parts, brake parts, brake assemblies brake drums and hubs
- Large selection of seals and bearings
- Large selection of lights and electrical components
- Jacks and couplers
- Brake controls
Our services include:
- General trailer repair
- Hitch installation
- Brake control installation
- Wiring repair and complete wiring replacement on trailers
- Trailer wiring on vehicles
- Trailer plug replacement
- Suspension repair/axle replacement
- Coupler and jack repair and replacement
- Light fabrication Fender replacement
We also have access to 1000′s of parts for RV’s flatbeds and cargo trailers and can usually have them in approximately three to four working days.